CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jueves, febrero 08, 2007

Don't bother

She's got the kinda look that defies gravity,
shes the greatest cook
and she's fat free..

she's been to private school and speaks perfect french
she's go the perfect friends
oh isn't she cool

she practices tai chi
she never lose her nerve
she's more than you deserve
she's just far better than me.

Chorus:
Hey Hey

so dont bother
i wont die of deception
i promise you wont ever see me cry
dont feel sorry

and dont bother
ill be fine
but she's waiting
the ring you gave to her will lose it's shine
so dont bother, be unkind.

im sure she doesnt know
how to touch you like i would
i beat her at that one good
dont you think so?

shes almost 6 feet tall
she must think im a flea
im really a cat you see
and its not my last life at all.

Chorus

for you id give up all iown
and move to a communist country
if you came with me,of course
and id file my nails so they dont hurt you
and lose those pounds and learn about football
if it made you stay
but you wont, but you wont.

so dont bother
ill be fine,ill be fine, ill be fine, ill be fine
promise you wont ever see me cry

and after all im glad im not your type
promise you wont ever see me cry...


Artist: Shakira

0 Comentaron ¿y tú???: